Welcome to TV Live. Since June 2007 we’ve been the home of TV presentation past and present. It’s been a great journey and we’re not going to stop just yet, so get started by using the menu above. Our most recent site updates are below.
TV Live is updated on a daily basis by a team of enthusiasts dedicated to preserving the history of television. We are continually expanding the website so that more and more television presentation can be added to the site. Use our contact form to tell us about stuff you’ve got that might be of interest to us, or to correct any errors that may appear on the site. We’re sticklers for perfection, so don’t be shy when contacting us!!
Thanks for visiting.
- A new logo and a new era in television presentation: Central's "Cake".
- Coverage of News at Ten between 1985 and 1988.
- From 3 April 1989, the independent production company Stonewall Productions won the contract to produce Children's ITV presentation.
- A selection of programme idents used by STV during 2017.
- In 2015 Channel 4 also introduced a number of programme idents, these idents are still in use following the introduction of new idents on 31st October 2017.
- TV presenter and producer William G. Stewart has died aged 84.
- Jeremy Kyle, Richard Madeley and Eamonn Holmes will be co-presenting Good Morning Britain over the Summer.
- Mike Neville, the face of news bulletins across the North East of Cumbria for more than 40 years, has died aged 80.
- Sir Bruce Forsyth, the veteran entertainer has died aged 89.
- Sky is planning a radical overhaul of its EPG, that will boost the visibility of HD, time-shifted and documentary channels.